- Exclusive use of Blue Osa resort plus 7 nights of accommodations.
- Three farm-to-table-meals daily.
- A complimentary Welcome Event & Dinner on the day of your arrival
- A 1 1/2 hour guided morning hike ritual at 5:00 am, which includes bird watching (optional).
- Two specially designed adventures immersing in local culture, flora and fauna.
- Daily housekeeping services
- Return Airport shuttle service on the days the retreat begins and ends.
- Free wi-fi is provided in the common area in the Cocina
- Free use of our yoga deck for our group
- Access to a secluded jungle beach with swimming access (150 feet from the dining area)
- Access to Blue Osa’s chlorine-free pool, sacred shrine walk
- Access to juice/smoothie bar made fresh daily
Itinerary & Event Guide
Click here to read more about this event, travel to and from Blue Osa and other important information.
Click here to learn more about this event from the facilitators.
Workshop Fee - Residential
The workshop fee includes the workshop tuition, accommodation and meals for the duration of the event. All travel to and from Blue Oso is the responsibility of the participant. Support with travel bookings from San Jose to the venue will be provided by Blue Osa Resort.
To get the most out of this experience, we recommend you have completed at least one Celebrating the Body Erotic in-person workshop. If you have not completed a Celebrating the Body Erotic workshop, please acknowledge this as part of your registration.
For more information on our policy, click here.
Effective October 1, 2022, we will no longer require all participants, faculty, and staff to be fully vaccinated for an in-person workshop.
If any retreat facility we rent to host an event has more stringent requirements, we will be obliged to adhere to those requirements.
The change in requirements is a policy shift that reflects our commitment to inclusion and staying current. As time goes on and the pandemic continues to change, we will continue reviewing our policy to ensure it follows the latest information.
In-Person Workshop COVID Protocols.
The Body Electric School strives to create a safer environment for all participants and team members. Despite our protocols, we cannot guarantee that our workshops will be 100% safe from the spread of infection.
To support your attendance to be as comfortable as possible, we ask everyone attending a workshop to adhere to the following protocols:
Considerations and Preparations
- We encourage all participants and staff to practice self-care before and after the workshop.
- We ask participants and staff to take a COVID-19 test 72 hours before arriving at the workshop. If you test positive, please contact your workshop coordinator as soon as possible.
- Please limit social contact for 3-4 days before the workshop and wear a mask when you are indoors with many people.
- Please practice precautionary protocols when traveling, including masking and frequently washing hands.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend the workshop. Notify the coordinator of your workshop as soon as possible participants. The School will hold your registration as a credit per our refund/cancellation policy.
- We ask every participant to bring two (2) extra COVID tests to test if symptoms appear during the workshop. If you test positive, we will follow the guidelines below.
- If you become infected by COVID, we will support you in arranging transport, onward travel, or quarantine arrangements.
Your Coordinator for this Retreat is Paul Willis. If you have any questions about attending please reach out to him at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Venue
Nestled on one of the most secluded beaches in all of Costa Rica, Blue Osa Yoga Retreat and Spa is a place to truly get away from it all. A peaceful haven for connecting your body, mind and spirit, and a myriad of Costa Rican eco-adventures. Blue Osa is the perfect hideaway for transformational group yoga retreats, yoga teacher trainings and corporate retreats.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
We understand unavoidable circumstances may happen. We ask that you give us as much advance notice as possible if you need to postpone or transfer a workshop date or offering. Once you are confirmed in a workshop, your payment is non-refundable. If you need to postpone, Body Electric has many workshops, both in-person and online, where you may transfer all or part of your workshop fee.
Credits are held for 12 months from the date of postponement.
We will only credit/transfer the total amount that you paid for a workshop. Should The Body Electric School cancel a workshop, any payments made will be refunded in full or credited to another workshop at the discretion of the registrar. For any situation out of our control such as weather, retreat center closings or disasters, pandemics or government-forced shutdowns, there will be no refund, but a tuition credit will be held for one year to apply to another Body Electric workshop. After one year there will be no further credit or transfer.
More information on our Cancellation and Refund policy is available here.