The Workshop fee includes online tuition plus all accommodation, meals. Travel to and from the in-person venue is at the expense of the participant. If you need financial support, you can apply for a Scholarship. Discounts are available to Members. Join here.
Your Coordinator for this workshop is Roy. If you have any questions please reach out to him at email@example.com.
For In-person Workshop
Concerns about outbreaks?
BE is not new to handling Health Crises!
The Body Electric School was founded in response to the AIDS Epidemic to provide quality workshops designed with your care in mind. Our principles and practices have evolved with each new health crisis that has affected our community. We acknowledge that safety is never a guarantee, however, we follow the science to minimize risks. Click here to learn more about our Circle of Care.
For more information on our policy, click here.
Effective October 1, 2022, we will no longer require all participants, faculty, and staff to be fully vaccinated for an in-person workshop.
If any retreat facility we rent to host an event has more stringent requirements, we will be obliged to adhere to those requirements.
The change in requirements is a policy shift that reflects our commitment to inclusion and staying current. As time goes on and the pandemic continues to change, we will continue reviewing our policy to ensure it follows the latest information.
In-Person Workshop COVID Protocols.
The Body Electric School strives to create a safer environment for all participants and team members. Despite our protocols, we cannot guarantee that our workshops will be 100% safe from the spread of infection.
To support your attendance to be as comfortable as possible, we ask everyone attending a workshop to adhere to the following protocols:
Considerations and Preparations
- We encourage all participants and staff to practice self-care before and after the workshop.
- We ask participants and staff to take a COVID-19 test 72 hours before arriving at the workshop. If you test positive, please contact your workshop coordinator as soon as possible.
- Please limit social contact for 3-4 days before the workshop and wear a mask when you are indoors with many people.
- Please practice precautionary protocols when traveling, including masking and frequently washing hands.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend the workshop. Notify the coordinator of your workshop as soon as possible participants. The School will hold your registration as a credit per our refund/cancellation policy.
- We ask every participant to bring two (2) extra COVID tests to test if symptoms appear during the workshop. If you test positive, we will follow the guidelines below.
- If you become infected by COVID, we will support you in arranging transport, onward travel, or quarantine arrangements.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
We understand unavoidable circumstances may happen. We ask that you give us as much advance notice as possible if you need to postpone or transfer a workshop date or offering. Once you are confirmed in a workshop, your payment is non-refundable. If you need to postpone, Body Electric has many workshops, both in-person and online, where you may transfer all or part of your workshop fee.
Credits are held for 12 months from the date of postponement.
We will only credit/transfer the total amount that you paid for a workshop. Should The Body Electric School cancel a workshop, any payments made will be refunded in full or credited to another workshop at the discretion of the registrar. For any situation out of our control such as weather, retreat center closings or disasters, pandemics or government-forced shutdowns, there will be no refund, but a tuition credit will be held for one year to apply to another Body Electric workshop. After one year there will be no further credit or transfer.
For Online / Virtual Workshops:
Although rare, we occasionally decide to cancel a workshop due to low registration. We make this determination 4 days prior to the workshop. Therefore, please register as soon as you are committed to attending so we can confirm that the workshop will run.
More information on our Cancellation and Refund policy is available here.