All participants, faculty, and staff must meet one of the following conditions to participate in an in-person Body Electric workshop at this time:
- Be fully vaccinated and show proof of vaccination (boosters remain optional)
- Have a medical exemption and show proof of medical exemption
- Have had a prior covid infection (any variant) and show valid current proof (within 6 weeks) of the prior covid infection (e.g., positive PCR test result, signed letter from a physician)
- In addition to one of these requirements, we will continue to require rapid antigen testing prior to our events.
- If any retreat facility that we are renting to host an event has more stringent requirements we will be obliged to adhere to those requirements. If a retreat facility does not meet our requirements we will need to reconsider using that facility or negotiate so that we can maintain the integrity of our protocols.
The Body Electric School will require you to show proof of one of the above options upon arrival at the workshop venue.
To ensure the safety of everyone, we are requiring all participants to take a rapid Covid test upon arrival at the venue. All participants are asked to either:
- Purchase a COVID Test Kit prior to arriving at the venue. You can find them online or at a local CVS or Walmart. Upon arrival, we will administer your rapid test before entering the workshop space. (This test kit has two tests and we recommend that you take a rapid test before traveling to the workshop to avoid unnecessary travel if you have contracted Covid).
- If you cannot find a rapid test in your area, we will have some available for a charge of $15.
Thank you for adhering to these protocols as we strive to make the safest container possible for our work.
For more information on our policy, click here.
* Cis Men
* Cis Man: A cis man, shorthand for “cisgender man,” is a non-trans man—a man whose assigned sex at birth is male, and whose gender identity aligns with that typically culturally associated with his sex. This distinguishes him from trans men, shorthand for “transgender men”—men who were initially assigned a female sex at birth, but exist as men. If you identify as a man but are not a transgender man, you’re a cis man.
Workshop Fee - Residential
The workshop fee includes the workshop tuition, accommodation and meals. All travel to and from the venue is at the expense of the participant. If this workshop is for you don't let finances be a deterrent. Financial support is available. Apply for a Scholarship. Discounts are available to Members. Join here.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
We understand unavoidable circumstances may happen. We ask that you give us as much advance notice as possible if you need to postpone or transfer a workshop date or offering. Once you are confirmed in a workshop, your payment is non-refundable. If you need to postpone, Body Electric has many workshops, both in-person and online, where you may transfer all or part of your workshop fee according to the following schedule. All percentages will be calculated based on the full workshop price at the time of purchase and do not take into account any applied discounts:
For In-Person Workshops
If you postpone or transfer your registration:
|Time Before Start of Event
|21 days or more
||0% postponement fee
||100% of registration fee paid
|Between 8-14 days prior
||25% postponement fee
||75% of registration fee paid
|Between 7 days to 48 hours
||30% postponement fee
||70% of registration fee paid
|Less than 48 hours
||50% postponement fee
||50% of registration fee paid
|Day of Event
||100% postponement fee
||0% of registration fee paid
More information on our Cancellation and Refund policy is available here.
This workshop will be held at Nature Friends retreat, located at 423 Yucca Trail, Sierra Madre, CA 91024. https://naturefriendsla.org
If you have any questions about attending please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.